(1) Lumen examination. Check the surface for cracks, peeling, pull wires, scratches, pits, bulges, spots, corrosion, and other defects.
(2) Weld surface defect inspection. Check the weld surface for cracks, incomplete penetration, and weld leakage.
(3) Assembly inspection. When required and required, use the endoscope to check the assembly quality; After assembly or a process is completed, check whether the assembly position of parts and components meets the requirements of drawings or technical conditions; Whether there are assembly defects.
(4) Status check. When some products (such as worm gear pump, engine, etc.) work, endoscopic inspection shall be carried out according to the items specified in the technical requirements.
(5) Excess inspection. Check the residual debris, foreign objects, and other residues in the inner cavity of the product.
(6) Dimensional measurement. The dimensions to be measured can be measured with a measuring probe.
6、 Endoscopy and judgment rules
(1) Crack. When the light beam irradiates the surface of the tested object and black or bright lines are observed, and the lines have irregular edges under a certain magnification, it is determined as a crack. When the crack is wide, the measuring influence line of the measurable probe will bend.
(2) Peeling. When the beam is irradiated in parallel, a shadow behind the convex part is observed; Changing the beam irradiation angle, it is observed that there is an obvious boundary between the convex part of the surface and the surrounding detected object, which is determined as peeling.
(3) Cables and scratches. Under the irradiation of light beam, regular continuous long lines are observed on the surface, which is determined as stay wire.
(4) Pit bulge. When the beam is irradiated at a certain angle, it is connected with the boundary of the surrounding tested object without a boundary. There are shadows near the light source and bright shadows far away from the light source, which is pits. When the beam is irradiated at a certain angle, it is connected with the boundary of the surrounding tested object without a boundary. The convex part has a bright shadow, and the back shadow is a pit. When the pit is deep or the bulge is high, the measuring line of the measurable probe will be bent.
(5) Spots. When the light beam is irradiated, it is observed that the smooth nonconcave convex surface with a different color from the surrounding tested object is spotted.
(6) Corrosion. Under the irradiation of light beam, it is observed that the block and the point-shaped unsmooth surface are slightly uneven at a certain magnification, which is corrosion.
(7) Incomplete penetration. It is observed that there is an obvious boundary between the molten metal and the base metal and the weld layer.
(8) Weld leakage. When the beam is irradiated at a certain angle, it is observed that the bulge connected with the molten metal without boundary is welding leakage.
(9) Excess. When the beam is irradiated at any angle, there are objects other than structures that are different from the color and brightness of the surrounding basic tested objects.
(10) Assembly defects. During the inspection, structural phenomena that do not meet the technical conditions of the drawing are observed.
(11) Dimensional measurement. When required, the shape and position dimensions can be measured with a measuring probe.